Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RESULTS are Tallied.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
It is time for a contest. I can't do "Let's Make a Deal" right now, so that will have to wait.

I'll ask a series of questions with single or multiple answers. The top four people who get the most correct will win prizes. If there is a tie, the person who answered first will win. The prizes will depend upon who wins. When the winners are decided, I'll get information from them and the prizes will be sent out from there.

Here are the questions:

1. How old are my two sons?
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with?
3. What current Florida Marlins Minor Leaguer are we very good friends with?
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play?
5. What are my sons' names?
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005?
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit?
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason?
9. What do my boys & I collect? Approximately how many do we have now?

There is a possible 15 correct answers.

Thanks for playing and good luck!! This will run until approximately 8 p.m. tomorrow evening.

David

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Re: Contest time.....***First of many to come***

1. 6 & 8
2. Brandon Webb
3. Brad Stone
4. Left Field, Catcher
5. Noah, Luke
6. RU4Scuba
7. Cincinnati, Great American Ball Park
8. Albuquerque Isotopes, Florida Marlins
9. Autographed Baseballs, 85

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008

1. How old are my two sons? 6, 8
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with? Bradon Webb
3. What current Florida Marlins Minor Leaguer are we very good friends with? Brad Stone
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? 3B, C
5. What are my sons' names? Luke and Noah
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? RU4Scuba
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit? Boston, Fenway Park
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason? Lousiville Bats
Auto'd baseballs. Around 400.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY

I have to say that you guys know about me and the boys, apparently.

Also, studying my sig and PB helps, too. :)

David

PS Edits are allowed until the end.

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008

dethomas07 said:
It is time for a contest. I can't do "Let's Make a Deal" right now, so that will have to wait.

I'll ask a series of questions with single or multiple answers. The top four people who get the most correct will win prizes. If there is a tie, the person who answered first will win. The prizes will depend upon who wins. When the winners are decided, I'll get information from them and the prizes will be sent out from there.

Here are the questions:

1. How old are my two sons? 6 and 8
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with? Brandon Webb
3. What current Florida Marlins Minor Leaguer are we very good friends with? Brad Stone
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? Catcher/Pitcher
5. What are my sons' names? Noah and Luke
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? Ru4scuba
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit? New York, Yankee Stadium.
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason? Albuquerque Isotopes/Marlins
9. What do my boys & I collect? Approximately how many do we have now? Personalized Auto'd Baseballs/225

Thanks for playing and good luck!! This will run until approximately 8 p.m. tomorrow evening.

David

David,
Had to think on the fly!!!! :D
Thanks for the contest!
Joe

1. 6 & 8
2. Brandon Webb
3. Brad Stone
4. Catcher, Pitcher
5. Noah, Luke
6. RU4Scuba
7. New York, Yankee Stadium
8. Albuquerque, Florida Marlins
9. Autographed Baseballs (prefer personalized to the boys ;) ), 700, and Cardinals too! ;)

EXTRA CREDIT:
What member did my boys help out BIG time with his PC?
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR
What was it?
Autographed Willie Mays Baseball
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

1. How old are my two sons? 6, 8
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with? Bradon Webb
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? 3B, C
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? Bobfett
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit? New York, Yankee Stadium
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason? Lousiville Bats
Auto'd baseballs. Around 325.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny

1. 7 & 9
2. Brandon Webb
3. Brad Stone
4. pitcher, Catcher
5. Noah,luke
6. RU4Scuba
7. New York, Yankee Stadium
8. Albuquerque Isotopes/Marlins
9. Autographed Baseballs,240

ny71794

Aug 15, 2008

1. 5 and 8
2. brendon webb
3. brad stone
4. ss,catcher
5. noah and luke
6. RU4Scuba
7. boston, fenway
8. Albuquerque Isotopes, Florida Marlins
9. auto baseballs. around 250

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

1. Edited: 4.5 & 6
2. Brandon Webb
3. Brad Stone
4. Right Field, Catcher
5. Noah, Luke
6. Edited: Sean C.
7. New York City, Yankee Stadium
8. Edited: Greensboro Grasshoppers, Florida Marlins
9. Autographed Baseballs, 650

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

dethomas07 said:

Here are the questions:

4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? Catcher and 3rd Base
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? ru4scuba
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit? St. Louis and Busch Stadium
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason? Louisville Bats and Cincinnati Reds
9. What do my boys & I collect? Approximately how many do we have now? Autographed (preferably personalized) baseballs and 500.

David

Thanks for the contest David. It was a lot of fun.

Joe

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas

dethomas07 said:

Here are the questions:

1. How old are my two sons?10 and 6
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with? B Webb
Brad Stone
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? 2B,P
5. What are my sons' names?Noah, David Jr
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? Magicpapa
Cincinatti, Cards VS Reds Great American Park
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason?
Alberquerque(sp) Isotopes (marlins)
Signed baseballs will guess 136 as in how many rbi's pujols will have next year :mrgreen:

David
THANKS

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area

dethomas07 said:
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play?
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005?

1) Check
2) Check
3) Check
4) Not sure! But I think I know...
5) Check
6) Not sure, but apparently it's me from others answers!
7) Check
8) Check
9) Check, not sure on the number though... but a lot!

EDIT: Obviously, I'm not entering, but I think I know most of the answers.

pjnprospects

Aug 7, 2008

1. How old are my two sons?- 6 and 8
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with?- Brandon Webb
3. What current Florida Marlins Minor Leaguer are we very good friends with?-Brad hand
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play?- RF, Catcher
5. What are my sons' names? Luck & Noah
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005?- Ru4scuba
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason?- New York Yankee stadium, maybe a quick stop at shea?
9. What do my boys & I collect? Approximately how many do we have now?- Autographed baseballs perzonalized to you sons, around 350

Thanks for the contest!

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA

dethomas07 said:

Here are the questions:

David

6 and 8
Brandon Webb
Brad Stone
3B, C
Noah and Luke
RU4Scuba
NYC - Yankee Stadium
Isotopes - Marlins
Auto'd Baseballs, 675

Thanks for the contest!

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY

I want to thank all of those who have entered so far. Hopefully we'll have many more!! There might end up being more than four prizes in the end.

I'll bump in the morning, if necessary.

Thanks, David

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008

4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? 2nd base, pitcher
5. What are my sons' names? Noah and Luke
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? RU4Scuba
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit? New York, Yankees Stadium
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason? Louisville Bats, Brewers?
Autographed Baseballs

David[/quote]

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY

dethomas07 said:

Here are the questions:

1. How old are my two sons?6 and 8
2. What current Major Leaguer are we good friends with? brandon webb
3. What current Florida Marlins Minor Leaguer are we very good friends with?brad stone
4. What position did my oldest son play this past baseball season? What position does he like to play? 3b, Pitcher
5. What are my sons' names?noah and luke
6. Who was the first member on the BMB that assisted me with information in 2005? ru4scuba
7. Where did we go on vacation this summer? What ballpark did we visit? chicago, wrigley
8. What Minor League team do we live close to and go see several times per year? What team had they been affiliated with prior to this offseason? greensboro grasshoppers marlins
9. What do my boys & I collect? Approximately how many do we have now? auto baseballs 375

David

thanks for the contest

Members online