Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Remembering Bo Jackson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Add 40lbs of muscle and 100% more talent and I can see how Harvin would remind you of Bo. I honestly think if Bo never got hurt all RB's would be looking up at him. He was special.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Add 40lbs of muscle and 100% more talent and I can see how Harvin would remind you of Bo. I honestly think if Bo never got hurt all RB's would be looking up at him. He was special.
I agree.

Only thing i dont like about Bo is that the bastard stole the Heisman from Chuck Long

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Daltonb1219 said:
kdailey4315 said:
I agree.

Only thing i dont like about Bo is that the bastard stole the Heisman from Chuck Long

The thing that made me think about Bo while watching those guys was just the pure excitement factor.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
masonphillip said:
Daltonb1219 said:
kdailey4315 said:
I agree.

The thing that made me think about Bo while watching those guys was just the pure excitement factor.

I can see that. Harvin definitely has that excitement factor.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
kdailey4315 said:
I agree.

Come on now. Bo didn't steal that from anyone. He was a man amongst boys.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
nice blog....even though i dont think harvin or hester should be spoken in the same sentence as bo jackson

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Daltonb1219 said:
kdailey4315 said:
I agree.

Come on now. Bo didn't steal that from anyone. He was a man amongst boys.

Hey in my eyes Chuck Long should of won just because he went to Iowa. Also his team did way better then Bo's did that season. But Bo did deserve it.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
nice blog....even though i dont think harvin or hester should be spoken in the same sentence as bo jackson

I don't disagree with you, Bo was the complete package as far as speed and power goes, Harvin and Hester are just speed guys BUT they certainly generate excitement when they get their hands on the ball, which is what made me think of Bo.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
cgilmo said:
[youtube:24l272su]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0[/youtube:24l272su]

challenge-flag.jpg

He stepped out of bounds at the 50 yard line!

Members online

Latest posts