Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay login failure, upsetting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Normally, it would be easy to say "oh well, get it the next time around"

i went away for the weekend, and set my snipes, never having an issue
before.

come home to find out that my snipes didnt fire because of an issue
with eBay and my years old password somehow failing.

its pretty upsetting, as i lost about half a dozen listings that i would
most likely have won, including this one:

!BbLQUow!mk~$(KGrHqMH-DcEqw2h-WdLBKuwT6Zr7g~~_12.jpg

i hope that another one does come around, because that one didnt even crack $17

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Had that issue a while back. Ebay had no issues with my password, but after years of using ebay and a year or two with eSnipe, eSnipe decided that they didn't like my ebay password and wouldn't "log-in" to bid, so I had to change my ebay password. Ridiculous.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
the only true and effective sniping method = be there when it ends

If I want it that bad, I'm gonna find a way to be there with 2 seconds left so I can bid myself.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
clarkfan said:

If I want it that bad, I'm gonna find a way to be there with 2 seconds left so I can bid myself.

I disagree...other than that one password issue (which is a general password issue with a lot of places now - password too close to username), I've never had an issue with esnipe.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
clarkfan said:

I used to be that way, but I prefer the sniper. It got old saying things like "Honey, I know you want to know how the movie ends, but we are leaving right this second. I have to be home in 20 minutes to place a bid!!"

:lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
RL24 said:
clarkfan said:

I used to be that way, but I prefer the sniper. It got old saying things like "Honey, I know you want to know how the movie ends, but we are leaving right this second. I have to be home in 20 minutes to place a bid!!"

Holy crap would I be single if I even mentioned that. :oops:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
RL24 said:
clarkfan said:

that's hilarious! i still do that

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Sorry to hear that E! I suppose that Magician was a Bruce?

Contact the buyer of the card and offer him $20 for it...never know...

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
There's nothing wrong with sniping and manually bidding for the same auction! Its always good to have a backup.

RL24 said:
clarkfan said:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
List your 09 superfractors now.... :p

Seriously, who did you pick up this year?

uniquebaseballcards said:
There's nothing wrong with sniping and manually bidding for the same auction! Its always good to have a backup.

RL24 said:
clarkfan said:

Members online

Latest posts