Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Absolute TOTT Dual Materials Prime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I've always been a fan of Absolute and this year is no different. I've never built a set before, but I am going to try and put this set together. It's /50 which should make it a little bit of a challenge, but not impossible. I really like the mix of NFL/College duals and Pro Bowl duals. There are a total of 65 cards in the set and I think this should be a fun little project to work on.

I checked the Panini website and it looks like the Pro Bowls duals are just part of the regular set and not a different subset. Does anyone know if that is accurate? I might have overlooked something and was just wanting to double check and make sure. I know there are a lot of you that have much more knowledge of football products than I do.

Also, if you have any of these cards available, please let me know.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
I have the Lance Briggs TOTT pro-bowl dual there are two 2 color patches on the card, numbered 50/50. I'll scan later. Need Eagles, Dodgers or Lakers cards. Let me know if you need the Briggs, thanks.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
wlalocal- I don't have any cards from those teams, but if you're willing to sell, please PM me a price.

Does anyone else have any information? I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something and have to pick up 2 different versions for different players.

Also, if you have any, please feel free to show them off. These cards look awesome this year. If you have any you want to move, let me know.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Sorry i dont know about the checklist but i thought about doing a set from this years brand also but i think im going to do the jersey ball jersey auto cards /299

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Thats a sharp looking set. Gotta pick up a James Harrison from that. I would have been all over some already if they were game and not event worn.

Good luck!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you. I mentioned in the first post that I checked their site and checked out the checklist. I was just trying to make sure that there weren't 2 different versions. Like are all of the Kurt Warners Pro Bowl? That's all, I was wondering if anyone had any further information on potential variations. I was also trying to see if I could pick any up.

Thank you for the offered help though. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts