Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmer Flores BC Redemption Received! Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
I was a little surprised that my mail came so early, and also dropped this off.

WilmerAuto.jpg

Yay, now to wait for my Inoas

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
It kind of sucks, living on the west coast. I won't receive mine until Friday or Saturday, that is, if my mailman decides to actually bring it to my door instead of just leaving a note in my mailbox. So by the time I receive them, eBay will be flooded.

Wes

OG
Administrator
i43770 said:
It kind of sucks, living on the west coast. I won't receive mine until Friday or Saturday, that is, if my mailman decides to actually bring it to my door instead of just leaving a note in my mailbox. So by the time I receive them, eBay will be flooded.

False!

California resident here! Got 1 so far - probably like 10 to go:

IMG_0015.jpg

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
LLWesMan said:
i43770 said:

False!

IMG_0015.jpg

Lucky you, on a redemption like this, I have never received it before Fri or Sat on the week that people receive them on Saturday/Monday.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
i43770 said:
LLWesMan said:
i43770 said:

False!

California resident here! Got 1 so far - probably like 10 to go

Lucky you, on a redemption like this, I have never received it before Fri or Sat on the week that people receive them on Saturday/Monday.

Well hell, I received mine today after all.

Wes

OG
Administrator
i43770 said:
i43770 said:
LLWesMan said:
i43770 said:

False!

California resident here! Got 1 so far - probably like 10 to go

Well hell, I received mine today after all.

:D

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
LLWesMan said:
i43770 said:

False!

IMG_0015.jpg

Clean yo scanna, Wes.

Ant

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
i43770 said:

I'm in NorCal and there was a slip in my mailbox this afternoon to pick up a package from Tristar. There is hope.

Tom

Members online

Latest posts