Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Suns, Bobcats trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Phoenix gets:
Jason Richardson
Jared Dudley
2010 2nd Round Pick

Charlotte gets:
Boris Diaw
Raja Bell
Sean Singletary

My 07-08 finest Jared Dudley X-fractor RC #'d to 15 wants Dudley to get more playing time.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
I disagree, I think Phoenix filled their actual need with a scorer. Porter had no idea where or how to play Diaw, and Richardson can outscore both of them and has size. Dudley is way under-rated and should be a great role player on that team (I have a Bowman Chrome Xfractor of Dudley /5 I am hoping will get some movement now).

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I agree 100%

Uofo2212 said:
I disagree, I think Phoenix filled their actual need with a scorer. Porter had no idea where or how to play Diaw, and Richardson can outscore both of them and has size. Dudley is way under-rated and should be a great role player on that team (I have a Bowman Chrome Xfractor of Dudley /5 I am hoping will get some movement now).

Shaqattak

Dec 20, 2008
I don't know, but the Bobcats killed the Grizz last night though so maybe both teams will benefit. I think they were kinda the odd men out on the Suns though.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The Suns probably miss Raja Bell's defense now. Especially after B. Roy put up 52 points against them.

Members online