Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I gotta hand it to packs to the people....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
The real question from this video is, why is Blake Griffin in an Upper Deck t-shirt signing autographs in an Upper Deck store? Didn't Panini sign him to an exclusive deal? Was this an old video?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
goldenegg1 said:
The real question from this video is, why is Blake Griffin in an Upper Deck t-shirt signing autographs in an Upper Deck store? Didn't Panini sign him to an exclusive deal? Was this an old video?

exclusive in the trading card category

he was signing memorabilia

they also do not have exclusive image rights

exclusive can mean many things

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Wow...

This made me laugh though:

[Transfer of actual energies upon eating of Blake Griffin autographed sandwich half not guaranteed. I can only sell you the door. You have to eat your way through it]

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
Wow...

[Transfer of actual energies upon eating of Blake Griffin autographed sandwich half not guaranteed. I can only sell you the door. You have to eat your way through it]

"Why don't we pour chocolate on the floor and let Chunk eat his way out!" -Goonies

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
We need that guy from BMB with the chunk tatoo on his arm...

chunk.jpg

steve-a-reno said:
markakis8 said:
Wow...

"Why don't we pour chocolate on the floor and let Chunk eat his way out!" -Goonies

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
goldenegg1 said:

Public memorabilia signing. Most of the exclusive card deals don't encompass actual memorabilia, so they are free to sign any basketballs, jerseys, hats, shoes, etc they'd like.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
I am probably in the minority, but I didn't find it funny at all. Stupid or retarded came to mind. Just another dumb youtube video in my book.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
AndruwHRJones said:
I am probably in the minority, but I didn't find it funny at all. Stupid or retarded came to mind. Just another dumb youtube video in my book.

Thank God I'm not the only one.

I liked the very first one he did, everything else has been lousy.

At least the editing is professional. You don't see much of that on YouTube.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
AndruwHRJones said:

+1, i dont think these guys are funny either

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Q: A Jewish bidder I am concerned about the contents of the panini. While I would love to enjoy the power you describe, I cannot do so while consuming some split-hoofed beast. Please advise and thank you for this opportunity of a lifetime. Sep-28-09
A: hmm last I time I checked a turkeys foot no split hoof, so I think you are ok. If you are really worried you can always feed the power sandwich to a chicken, and then eat the chicken after it is killed in a way consistent with your believes, but don't feed it to a turkey because that is a sick joke and the power might backfire annd lead to heartache and poverty.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
cgilmo said:
Q: A Jewish bidder I am concerned about the contents of the panini. While I would love to enjoy the power you describe, I cannot do so while consuming some split-hoofed beast. Please advise and thank you for this opportunity of a lifetime. Sep-28-09
A: hmm last I time I checked a turkeys foot no split hoof, so I think you are ok. If you are really worried you can always feed the power sandwich to a chicken, and then eat the chicken after it is killed in a way consistent with your believes, but don't feed it to a turkey because that is a sick joke and the power might backfire annd lead to heartache and poverty.
Totally not fake at all :lol:

Members online

Latest posts