Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My biggest pull ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Not bad off a $20 investment/ not sure if you call this a pull or a flip but i'll take it anyday. they had to scoop me up off the floor after this one.

winner2.jpg

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
mburgin said:
Not bad off a $20 investment/ not sure if you call this a pull or a flip but i'll take it anyday. they had to scoop me up off the floor after this one.

winner2.jpg

If I am reading that right, you won $25,000 :shock: If so, CONGRATS!

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
thanks guys. definately going to pay the bills and got to buy some boxes to open right?

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
mburgin said:
thanks guys. definately going to pay the bills and got to buy some boxes to open right?

Hell yeah man, pay off a nice chunk of bills, then buy yourself a few cases of stuff you like. Your the first person I indirectly know that's won any type of jackpot like that. Very cool

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
starwarsfan2003 said:
mburgin said:

Hell yeah man, pay off a nice chunk of bills, then buy yourself a few cases of stuff you like. Your the first person I indirectly know that's won any type of jackpot like that. Very cool

thanks! even after uncle same gets his share its still more than i had when i woke up this morning. i'm actually still in shock. glad you guys see the same thing that i do.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I've had some scratch ticket luck, but not $25K!!!

Once at a rest area in NH we bought four of one ticket from one of those "Scratch Ticket Vending Machines". Won $70 between the four, each was a winner. Bought two more and won again on both. 6 consecutive tickets with a win! Stupidly I stopped there. The next time we went I bought one more of thoes tickets again and won. Sadly the Rest Area is about 1.5 hours from us so after I bought those I never made it back.

I wonder how many tickets were winners on that roll. Hopefully not all of them, but to go 7 for 7 on a $1 scratch ticket is awesome, especially considering I won around $80. I should have kept going, but I didn't. Hopefully there weren't three consecutive $25,000 dollar winners on that roll :lol:

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
Holy crepes!

What do you want to buy from me with your winnings?

Seriously.

thanks for the comments everyone. on this note, i'm seriously not going to go crazy buying a bunch of crap or anything. i might buy a few boxes of something but for the most part most of this will most likely going to pay off a few bills and make some repairs on the house. i might splurge and get a new LED TV buy this is like getting a second chance in todays economy and i don't want to blow it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts