Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmer Flores Orange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
ThoseBackPages said:
brouthercard said:
Erich said:
So much for quality control.

That centering SUCKS!

But nice card, nevertheless.

they can't all be zingers. at least he has the card

E, I was thinking the same thing. Could the centering have been better, of course, but I don't expect a gem on every pull.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
mredsox89 said:
Did the tracking number given from topps.com/redemption bring anything up when you checked it in usps.com?

I'm at work, dont have access to Topps.com. I'll take a look when I get home and let you know.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
i have one base that i got yesterday.. that shows up under tracking

i have two more base, 1 blue and 1 gold not here yet and that info doesnt show up in tracking

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
wlalocal71 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
brouthercard said:
Erich said:

That centering SUCKS!

E, I was thinking the same thing. Could the centering have been better, of course, but I don't expect a gem on every pull.

I don't expect gem mints either, but quality control for 2008 draft overall was piss poor, especially since they've been doing this type of chrome product for over ten years. They could have made the cards 60/40 or better for the most part, but 30/70? That's just inexcusable with today's technology. I was happy to pull a Zach Collier super, but when I realized the centering was about 20/80, I was pissed.

You should be happy with the card, but admit it, the centering DOES suck, and that's a fact, not an opinion.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
brouthercard said:
wlalocal71 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
brouthercard said:
Erich said:

That centering SUCKS!

I don't expect gem mints either, but quality control for 2008 draft overall was piss poor, especially since they've been doing this type of chrome product for over ten years. They could have made the cards 60/40 or better for the most part, but 30/70? That's just inexcusable with today's technology. I was happy to pull a Zach Collier super, but when I realized the centering was about 20/80, I was pissed.

You should be happy with the card, but admit it, the centering DOES suck, and that's a fact, not an opinion.

I'm pretty sure I said that, just didn't use your exact words.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Centering does suck but it follows in the 2008 BCDP line. I would imagine these cards were printed at the same time as the rest of 08 BCDP and just stored until they were going to be signed, so the fact that they follow in line is not surprising.

Members online

Latest posts