Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5 Best Alternate jerseys in NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl,192542

Saw this posted on Yahoo Sports. I did like the Seahawks lime green as well. Although most seem to hate them from Sundays game. What are your top 5 alternates.

My top 5

1. Bears orange
2. Steelers dark brown yellow helmet they have worn past 2 seasons
3. Vikings throwbacks
4. Broncos orange
5. Texans red

also getting votes in my top 5
Bengals orange, Ravens black, Cowboys double stars, Jets titans throwbacks, Seahawks lime green

My worst 5
Lions black,
Patriots silver (just because it so hard to tell them from home whites. Need to make them a darker silver.
TITANS BABY BLUE
NYG red, need another color in them
Eagles black, too close to regular dark green they have

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I really like the Giants Alternate Red. Simple can be good. I think they look really sharp.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Why dont you like the Lions black?

I think the bears an broncos oranges look the same i dont like them that much.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
What about Raiders silver and black? As much as i dislike the Cowboys, their alternates are nice. The Chargers powder blues are nice, they especially look hot on a nice looking women with long blond hair. The Jaguars blacks are nice as well.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Just not a fan of light blue color. Chargers are nice though.
I meant Steelers kinda brownish jerseys they wear with the yellow helmet. One Big Ben is wearing on the 2008 Topps card.
Forgot about Eagles jersey they used in 2007, the bright yellow and baby blues. I think they retired those for good.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
The Seahawks jersey's looked like something i made in the "create-a-team" mode in Madden when I was a kid. When I'd just choose the brightest most obnoxious colors and throw them together.
Though they'd be nowhere near my top 5 - I guess I didn't find them hideous.
I'll probably sound like a lot of others and say my fav is the Powder Blue SD uni's

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Chargers powder blue is the shizz. I really like the look of the Lions black alternates too. The green Seahawks is fugly IMO.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
matchpenalty said:
Just not a fan of light blue color. Chargers are nice though.
I meant Steelers kinda brownish jerseys they wear with the yellow helmet. One Big Ben is wearing on the 2008 Topps card.
Forgot about Eagles jersey they used in 2007, the bright yellow and baby blues. I think they retired those for good.

It must be the card that makes it look brown, cuz the jersey is black.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
d7d94cc7-bf54-48bf-a1dc-733a675a8d54.jpg

Latest posts