Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Hobby Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
MOFNY said:
I'm fairly certain my first pack was either 95 Donruss or 95 Leaf.

I loved those Leaf products, I remember pulling a 1994 Leaf Gamers Ken Griffey Jr. and going absolutely crazy!

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
masonphillip said:
MOFNY said:

I loved those Leaf products, I remember pulling a 1994 Leaf Gamers Ken Griffey Jr. and going absolutely crazy!
I might have to buy a cheap box for nostalgia. I love breaking boxes from the 90s.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
MOFNY said:
masonphillip said:
MOFNY said:

I might have to buy a cheap box for nostalgia. I love breaking boxes from the 90s.

[ebay:2tfldq84]140345498065[/ebay:2tfldq84] - seller has a lot of older wax

I loved the slideshow cards too but those were 1994 I believe.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
I can not remember my first pack that I bought when I was younger. However, when I got back into the hobby 2 years ago, the first pack I bought was a 2007 bowman sterling pack and the box topper. I got a Luke Hochover/David Price Dual Refractor auto. I have been hooked ever since.

Hwilensky

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Hwilensky said:
I can not remember my first pack that I bought when I was younger. However, when I got back into the hobby 2 years ago, the first pack I bought was a 2007 bowman sterling pack and the box topper. I got a Luke Hochover/David Price Dual Refractor auto. I have been hooked ever since.

Hwilensky

That is not a bad way to start!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
1986 topps baseball from the corner store. i had an older brother so i started pretty young (5)

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Halonut said:
1986 topps baseball from the corner store. i had an older brother so i started pretty young (5)

NICE!

1986 Topps 3-box rack case was my first "case" purchase. it was $50 the week it came out

Oooh, did you pull a Cecil Fielder rookie? Big card when he was hitting all those HRs.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
93 Finest was my first ever hobby pack if I remember correctly, although I did buy alot of 89 Donruss whenever I could(not at release date). I loved going down to the store and with 2 bucks buying a pop, and 5 packs of cards.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
93 Finest was my first ever hobby pack if I remember correctly, although I did buy alot of 89 Donruss whenever I could(not at release date). I loved going down to the store and with 2 bucks buying a pop, and 5 packs of cards.

93 Finest? Dang, that is a pretty cool answer and unusual, I'd have to imagine. Any refractors by chance?

Members online