Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

hi
going to go to sleep soon for like an hour then class
bye

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Morning Dan... How are you? Just another day at work, and then knee therapy at 330pm. Going to meet a minister to prepare the wedding day which is on Oct 24th.

G

chippernate said:
Morning guys!
Not much goin on here for now until my bday on the 26, 16 years old :mrgreen:

thanks again man for the 1/1

i really really appreciate it

you are the man

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning again everyone. Who is everyone pulling for in the NL wildcard?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I woulndt mind seeing the Braves get in, since so many of pmy friends root for them. Always more fun when your buddies get to cheer in the playoffs rather than them just saying "doesnt matter"

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Gentleman, or is that being to generous? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

4am came early this morning, dog starting barking at 3am, guess who lost some sleep, yay!

Heading out after work to get new tires put on the car and then to a front end alignment and getting what I think a loose ball bearing replaced. Anyone want to laon me $450? LOL jk

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
I woulndt mind seeing the Braves get in, since so many of pmy friends root for them. Always more fun when your buddies get to cheer in the playoffs rather than them just saying "doesnt matter"

Oh I do care Dan. Actually I hope the Braves don't make it, but that just stems from all those years of rivalry with the Braves. I'd say I hope the Phillies don't make it, but that's a lost cause, lol.

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MojoDan said:

Oh I do care Dan. Actually I hope the Braves don't make it, but that just stems from all those years of rivalry with the Braves. I'd say I hope the Phillies don't make it, but that's a lost cause, lol.

Art

Is that your least favorite team Art? The Phils?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MojoDan said:

Art

Is that your least favorite team Art? The Phils?

Probably the Braves, but with the trash talk the Phils have done lately(although rightfully so), they are moving up the ladder pretty quick. :lol:

Art

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow Morning thread already.
I got up early and I'm already to go to work. So I hope on here and Bam
there it is.

it is a little cool here today, and it is going to rain later maybe, oh well
fall is here. :D

Members online

Latest posts