Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

? re: Live.com cashback - getting paid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
Hello all, I had a large amount of Live.com cashback due to me on 12/1/08 and I put in to have it transferred to my Paypal like normal. I also had a smaller amount due a couple days later. The smaller amount was paid to my PP account a few days later, but the large amount which was due by 12/8 is still processing. I emailed support and have heard nothing back. Is this situation normal or should I be worried? Thanks in advance for any help.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I am in the same boat. I have $200 being processed into my paypal account, but it has been a week and it's still "processing". I also have $200 cashback that didn't get put into my account, and I still have yet to hear back from live.com support.

Not a happy camper.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I have about $600 that has been processing since 3 Dec. All the other times i got my money back it only took like 3 days. I was wondering the same thing if something was up.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
the 1st time i clicked on "get your cashback", i got it in paypal about 4-5 days later if i recall.

this time, i saved 4x transactions that totals 353.50 that i requested on december 5th. i know it says what, 7-10 business days, right?

dave

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
back in October I have $150 owed to me, and it took about 7 days to arrive. I too am waiting for close to $200 since Dec 4th.

I am not worried about it. We will probably have it by Monday

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I unlocked this thread, as it has nothing to do with the logistics of how to use the cashback program.

The issues brought up are happening to numerous people and keeping this thread open might bring some light on the subject.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
NECpilgrims8 said:
I unlocked this thread, as it has nothing to do with the logistics of how to use the cashback program.

The issues brought up are happening to numerous people and keeping this thread open might bring some light on the subject.

I'm here to answer any questions on the subject the best I can in the other thread. It states so in the thread that other than for help on how it works, the thread should be used to state any questions/concerns people may have with the program.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks for unlocking the thread. I too am in this position...I have a payment due to me...it's around 9 days now...they promised it in 7...

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
wolfmanalfredo said:
NECpilgrims8 said:

I'm here to answer any questions on the subject the best I can in the other thread. It states so in the thread that other than for help on how it works, the thread should be used to state any questions/concerns people may have with the program.

Well, the first thing I need....

How do you contact Live if they don't respond to your help inquiry? I have been waiting for a response for over a week, and I am also waiting for my paypal payment for over a week.

Members online

Latest posts