Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will David Wright manage to hit over .300 in 2009?

Will David Wright manage to hit over .300 in 2009?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Well, the failure of a season that is 2009 David Wright's is coming to a thankful end.

The list of things that the great white hope did correctly in 2009 is minute, batting
average WAS one of them, but now he sits at .304

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
You plan on selling your stash of his now lol? To buy BRUUUUUUUUUUCE?

no shot. his cards are d-e-a-d! lol
i feel like picking up a ref or x :p

if they reach what they were in 2003 (refs were $25 and X's were $40ish), then yes, i will pick up more lol
lol maybe i'll stick to braun hanley or zimmerman

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
You plan on selling your stash of his now lol? To buy BRUUUUUUUUUUCE?

if they reach what they were in 2003 (refs were $25 and X's were $40ish), then yes, i will pick up more lol

by the looks of your sig and avitar, you have them covered. Maybe broaden your portfolio?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="darocker80":3c864pfm]You plan on selling your stash of his now lol? To buy BRUUUUUUUUUUCE?

by the looks of your sig and avitar, you have them covered. Maybe broaden your portfolio?[/quote:3c864pfm]
I got a matt kemp but it probably won't last long, any suggestions? Only pitcher i'll buy is lincecum, but that own't be a problem as you hate pitchers :p

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
[quote="ThoseBackPages":3svazdx7][quote="darocker80":3svazdx7]You plan on selling your stash of his now lol? To buy BRUUUUUUUUUUCE?

by the looks of your sig and avitar, you have them covered. Maybe broaden your portfolio?[/quote:3svazdx7]
I got a matt kemp but it probably won't last long, any suggestions? Only pitcher i'll buy is lincecum, but that own't be a problem as you hate pitchers :p[/quote:3svazdx7]
You're in a committed relationship with Timmy?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
boxbreaker44 said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="darocker80":8zee7ca1][quote="ThoseBackPages":8zee7ca1][quote="darocker80":8zee7ca1]You plan on selling your stash of his now lol? To buy BRUUUUUUUUUUCE?

by the looks of your sig and avitar, you have them covered. Maybe broaden your portfolio?[/quote:8zee7ca1]
I got a matt kemp but it probably won't last long, any suggestions? Only pitcher i'll buy is lincecum, but that own't be a problem as you hate pitchers :p[/quote:8zee7ca1]
You're in a committed relationship with Timmy?[/quote:8zee7ca1]
Yup, facebook official and everything :lol: :lol:

edit: obviously joking

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
First you have to determine if you're collecting or investing.

Collecting, then FineNines are the best thing going imo.
Investing, Have to go Gold Label

if collecting, go FineNines for every hitters RC that you like, thats what ive done.
Sure there are some that you wont have the wallet for (Pujols BC), but grab something else
of his then. Its COLLECTING, theres no "wrong" way to do it.

if investing, then gold up on some of the guys that you think will do well in October, and
flip them faster than a McDonalds hamburger!

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
ThoseBackPages said:

if collecting, go FineNines for every hitters RC that you like, thats what ive done.
Sure there are some that you wont have the wallet for (Pujols BC), but grab something else

if investing, then gold up on some of the guys that you think will do well in October, and
I really like your collection Eric and think the finenines are an excellent way to go, especially for collecting purposes.

I grew weary of the way I was collecting and have somewhat narrowed my goals to David Price, USA Patches and Sweet Spot Patches.

I think adding graded RCs of hitters is something I might start doing as well in the near future. Regardless, I definitely need a Wright rc auto in my collection as he played locally and is an outstanding player/person.

Your collection inspires me :D

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ThoseBackPages said:

AS you can see i am fine with the finenines!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
caseya10781 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

I really like your collection Eric and think the finenines are an excellent way to go, especially for collecting purposes.

I grew weary of the way I was collecting and have somewhat narrowed my goals to David Price, USA Patches and Sweet Spot Patches.

I think adding graded RCs of hitters is something I might start doing as well in the near future. Regardless, I definitely need a Wright rc auto in my collection as he played locally and is an outstanding player/person.

Your collection inspires me :D

Thanks Casey!

Fine Nines are slowly becoming a more accepted form of collecting for peoples pc's.
Now if only the bulk submitters wouldnt use only a 9.5 MG!! LOL

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Yes, its refreshing to see, especially after your summer of super sub bumping lol

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Yes, its refreshing to see, especially after your summer of super sub bumping lol

GOLD LABEL OR BUST!!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ThoseBackPages said:
darocker80 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

ya i 9s are now accepted in my house :)

I did like the two gold 9.5s though :p

Members online

Latest posts