Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boy has this one gone up a tad... If it sells that is..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
leatherman said:
Jaypers said:
rookies_plus said:
What did it originally sell for?

I sold it to him for around $1100 a few years ago.

And I sold him the Sterling Red 9.5 for $800 after buying it for $500 on Naxcom in raw condition.

David

Of the 2005 Sterling Red Refractor Autos, I'd guess that the grand majority of them sold for far more upon release than they do now. The Braun is probably one of the handful that sells for more now than it did upon release.

Translation: when you can flip a card within a matter of weeks and make a $300 (60%) profit, do it and don't look back.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
masonphillip said:
Of the 2005 Sterling Red Refractor Autos, I'd guess that the grand majority of them sold for far more upon release than they do now. The Braun is probably one of the handful that sells for more now than it did upon release.

Translation: when you can flip a card within a matter of weeks and make a $300 (60%) profit, do it and don't look back.

Whatever. When Chuck Tiffany throws a no hitter, I'll be sitting pretty after I sell my red refractor.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
leatherman said:
masonphillip said:

Whatever. When Chuck Tiffany throws a no hitter, I'll be sitting pretty after I sell my red refractor.

Chuck Tiffany is exempt from my statement above. Chuck Tiffany is exempt from most things that would apply to normal human beings. Chuck Tiffany's name implies "hold my cards forever."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts