Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help please.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
What are some other sites to buy cards? I've searched Beckett and thats about it besides eBay. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks. I will check that out in a minute. There was one I liked but I cant remember the name of it at all.

dodgers22fan

Aug 10, 2008
naxcom.com
blanning71 said:
dodgers22fan said:
Thanks. I will check that out in a minute. There was one I liked but I cant remember the name of it at all.

You can buy from naxcom, sportslots, collector revolution and a few others places out there as well.

Naxcom is the site I couldnt remember the name of. Thanks guys!!!!!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
dodgers22fan said:
naxcom.com
blanning71 said:
dodgers22fan said:

You can buy from naxcom, sportslots, collector revolution and a few others places out there as well.

Naxcom is the site I couldnt remember the name of. Thanks guys!!!!!

It's called Sportsbuy now... so you don't have trouble finding it.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
blanning71 said:
b-lanningscardz dot com is a great site to buy from. That guy really has some stuff to sell and its a wonderful buying experience.

read the fine print though. The site owner is not required to send anything you buy.

Latest posts