Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Fabric of the Game Jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
I've just got in a big lot of 2001 Fabric of the Game Jersey cards, one of my favorite sets they did like this. They look great all together.

fabric_lot.jpg

fabric_game_3.jpg

fabric_game_2.jpg

fabric_game_1.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Very nice set. I rememebr when you posted the Rizzuto and Mattingly cards before. Are you working on the set now?

Tom

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Tom Oates said:
Very nice set. I rememebr when you posted the Rizzuto and Mattingly cards before. Are you working on the set now?

Tom

--------

I'm probably not going to do the set as there's a lot of lesser guys that I just don't want. I'm mostly just liking the stars/HOF guys in the set.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Mamunrud said:
Tom Oates said:

Tom

--------

I'm probably not going to do the set as there's a lot of lesser guys that I just don't want. I'm mostly just liking the stars/HOF guys in the set.

Probaby a good choice. I'm at a cross roads with the 2001 set as well. I too like the famous players and hall of famers but there are just way too many scrubs in the set. For now I have put this set on the back burner while I focus on my 2004 FOG set. I'm at about 60% on that 200 card jeresey set :)

Good luck with whatever path you take.

Tom

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts