Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Bowman Chrome - box 8 of my case (Red at last!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
I originally decided to open 4 boxes and sell the rest. Based on the Live discount, I figured I should come out ahead.

In the first four boxes I hit an Orange refractor of Jesus Montero (non-auto version) and a Blue Refractor of Rick Porcello both of which went to be sold.

Based on that I opened another couple of boxes which yielded an Orange auto refractor of Ike Davis and allowed for another couple of boxes.

Box 7 was a bit of a dud with a Chisenhall base auto and a nobody AFLAC auto (I guess I should be happy I got one).

Box 8 had a Zach Collier refractor auto and my first Red Refractor - Luke Hughes (#5/5).

Overall this case has been pretty good although I haven't hit an auto yet of any of the big names - no Posey, Beckham, Montero, Flores, or Stanton. But almost all of the refractors have been prospects (1 red, 2 orange, 4 blue) and the one blue that was not a prospect was a Max Scherzer.

The gambler in me says the last four boxes must all have those big name autos so I can't imagine I won't open them at some point.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts