Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Just Minors Mystery Bats Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2009 Just Minors Mystery Bats Baseball

Product Info: Contains 1 autographed bat and 2 autograph cards. Also look for
game-used bats to be inserted 1 per 60 boxes!!

As usual this product will be loaded with top young prospects and superstars:
Highlighted players include some of todays brightest stars: Josh Hamilton, Evan
Longoria, Yunel Escobar, Tommy Hanson, Andrew McCutchen, Jay Bruce (JMI Exclusive),
Dexter Fowler, Aramis Ramirez, Alex Rios, Billy Butler (JMI Exclusive), Carlos
Gonzalez, Colby Rasmus, Yovanni Gallardo and top prospects: Jason Heyward (JMI
Exclusive), Carlos Santana, Desmond Jennings and others!!! A tentative checklist is
in the attached PDF file.

Additionally, rare Glossy 1 of 1 Autograph cards and Dual/Triple Signature cards are
each inserted 1 per 6 boxes. Each master carton will contain 1 of each of these rare
autograph cards.

Each box will contain the following:

(1) Autographed Bat: Josh Hamilton, Evan Longoria, Yunel Escobar, Tommy Hanson,
Andrew McCutchen, Jay Bruce (JMI Exclusive), Dexter Fowler, Aramis Ramirez, Alex
Rios, Billy Butler (JMI Exclusive), Carlos Gonzalez, Colby Rasmus, Yovanni Gallardo
and top prospects: Jason Heyward (JMI Exclusive), Carlos Santana, Desmond Jennings
and others!!! A tentative checklist is attached.

(2) Autograph Cards

Each master case will contain the following:

(1) Glossy 1 of 1 autograph card: These rare 1 of 1 cards are randomly inserted into
boxes at a rate of 1 per 6 boxes (1 guaranteed in each master carton).

(1) Dual or Triple Signature Card: These autograph cards are signed by 2 or 3 top
prospects respectively and are randomly inserted into boxes at a rate of 1 per 6
boxes. Gold version is serial-numbered to 10 and Silver version is serial-numbered
to 25 (1 guaranteed in each master carton).

Also look for randomly inserted:

Game-Used Bats (full sized bats): Full-sized authentic game-used bats will be
randomly inserted into boxes at a rate of 1 per 30 boxes. A tentative checklist is
attached.

Hall of Fame Autographed Bats: 1 Joe DiMaggio Autographed Bat (PSA Authenticated)
will be randomly inserted into the entire production run!!

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
All In Cards said:
Marro said:
Topps and UD should make a product like this...But I will bust a few boxes of this...

Do you really want to see a bat with a sticker auto on it?

Just imagine a team signed bat with sticker autos on it?....I cant remember but didnt Topps have a Gen Now promo where they had auto'd bats and someone said it was a sticker on it?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Definitely one of the best products out there, and I've got this bad boy to prove it :) :) :)

FurcalAuto2.jpg
FurcalHandle.jpg
FurcalKnob.jpg
FurcalTop.jpg

Also hit this Glossy 1/1 in the same case:
VittersJosh07JustGlossyAuto1-1.jpg

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Tristar Productions was selling an Albert Pujols bat for around $300 earlier this year - with a Pujols autograph sticker label attached to the 'sweet spot' of the bat.

Marro said:
All In Cards said:
Marro said:
Topps and UD should make a product like this...But I will bust a few boxes of this...

Do you really want to see a bat with a sticker auto on it?

Just imagine a team signed bat with sticker autos on it?....I cant remember but didnt Topps have a Gen Now promo where they had auto'd bats and someone said it was a sticker on it?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Bruce, McCutchen, Rasmus, Price, Hayward, Cabrera and Adenhart are all commons? I would rather have those than some of the uncommon or rare ones.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I like the product, but don't most of the guys in the product already have signed bats from previous years? I guess the only reason I could see opening it again is for the Game used bats.

Members online