Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone complete a trade with pujolsthomefan33?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
I have sent him paypal and not gotten a response regarding if/when he sent my end of the trade.

G

I have a pending trade with him. Should have the cards on Wednesday at the latest.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
TraderJake said:
I have sent him paypal and not gotten a response regarding if/when he sent my end of the trade.

I've got the same thing happening here too. Bought some cards on the 11th and haven't had my PMs responded to either.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
does anyone know if this guy is out of town or something? It seems like a lot of deals have gone done and no one has gotten cards from him. does he generally send stuff out in groups at the end of the week? I apoligize in advance if I being to pushy but I a little concerned.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
MyPens66 said:
What's the allowed time for a PayPal chargeback?

From the PayPal website:

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

G

tommyfro21 said:
MyPens66 said:
What's the allowed time for a PayPal chargeback?

From the PayPal website:

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.
Thanks.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
MyPens66 said:
I believe he said he would try to refund us this week. I'll double check the e-mail.

I didnt want it to come to this, I may open a claim tomorrow or monday

Aug 7, 2008
I read a post about him on topps.com unless you are the same guy that posted. SOme people already got refunds. Something to do with his girlfriend/wife getting pregnant or something.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Has anyone got their cards or a refund?

I am still waiting on some cards I purchased from him and he won't answer my PM's.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Hated to do it but I just filed my chargeback. I don't like having $55 tied up like that. The cards would have been nice, but it looks like they will not be arriving.

What I struggle to understand is why he didn't PM everyone when he had the time to PM MyPens66 back about the problem to begin with...

It could all be legit, but too many people are without money and cards. Just doesn't look good.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
tommyfro21 said:
Hated to do it but I just filed my chargeback. I don't like having $55 tied up like that. The cards would have been nice, but it looks like they will not be arriving.

What I struggle to understand is why he didn't PM everyone when he had the time to PM MyPens66 back about the problem to begin with...

It could all be legit, but too many people are without money and cards. Just doesn't look good.

No offense to anyone here but being a person who just went through a situation where my wife almost died due to a medical situation, the last darn thing on my mind would be to individually respond to each PM on a message board. PT33 was one of the more respected traders on the boards. If his wife is indeed ill and expecting, the only people who will look bad are those who are questioning his ability to complete transactions that involve cardboard while his wife is ill...

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
tommyfro21 said:

No offense to anyone here but being a person who just went through a situation where my wife almost died due to a medical situation, the last darn thing on my mind would be to individually respond to each PM on a message board. PT33 was one of the more respected traders on the boards. If his wife is indeed ill and expecting, the only people who will look bad are those who are questioning his ability to complete transactions that involve cardboard while his wife is ill...

I likewise are getting ready to get the chargeback. Its been since aug 9, he even told me he shipped the cards which then he contradicted himself

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
tommyfro21 said:

I have nothing against the guy. Things happen. I just don't want my money tied up like that on my credit card. The cards can't get here when I needed them here. Who knows how long it will be before he can refund the money. Filing a chargeback takes care of everything and he won't have to do a thing. Who knows how long he will be away due to his wife's illness? If he has to be away for a year, that's fine. I'd do the same for my wife. I just don't want my money tied up for weeks with nothing to show for it.

Again, it's nothing against him at all. He may be the greatest trader in the world. If he wants to sell me the cards later when things are better for him and his family, that's fine too. I just don't want my money tied up. No biggie...

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
phillyfan0417 said:
tommyfro21 said:

I have nothing against the guy. Things happen. I just don't want my money tied up like that on my credit card. The cards can't get here when I needed them here. Who knows how long it will be before he can refund the money. Filing a chargeback takes care of everything and he won't have to do a thing. Who knows how long he will be away due to his wife's illness? If he has to be away for a year, that's fine. I'd do the same for my wife. I just don't want my money tied up for weeks with nothing to show for it.

Again, it's nothing against him at all. He may be the greatest trader in the world. If he wants to sell me the cards later when things are better for him and his family, that's fine too. I just don't want my money tied up. No biggie...

Yeah I escalated to a claim, paid for the item on the 10th

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Hey Guys, this was his response to my e-mail I had sent him. He sent this to me on Thursday, 8/21. Under the circumstances I really think he has his mind on other things right now but I also can't blame those whio file claims as I know some of you have been waiting longer than me. I'll give it until the end of week or until I hear back from but it may just be best to let PayPal handle things.

Patrick,

Everyones cards are sitting on my desk at home. I am very very sorry that I have not been around to respond. I found out a couple weeks or a week and a half back, seems like an enternity ago, that my wife is expecting a baby. We went for a sonogram last week and found out that they are twins and there have been some problems and my wife has been in the hospital/at doctors offices ever since and I have not touched or done anything with my cards.

About the only thing I did do was take ALL my cards I have left up to the shop. The owner is a pretty good friend of mine and he has agreed to help me out and put all my stuff up for sale on ebay under my ebay ID. SO besides that, everyones stuff is just sitting at my house. I will try and take some time this weekend to process refunds because I have no idea when I will actually get some time to take the cards to the post office. For now my online trading days are long over as I am going to be having twins and a very sick wife which will keep me busy for a long time.

I am very sorry for the delays in everyhing and getting back to you and everyone else. I will try and process the refunds as quick as I can.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
deantap said:
Hey Guys, this was his response to my e-mail I had sent him. He sent this to me on Thursday, 8/21. Under the circumstances I really think he has his mind on other things right now but I also can't blame those whio file claims as I know some of you have been waiting longer than me. I'll give it until the end of week or until I hear back from but it may just be best to let PayPal handle things.

Patrick,

Everyones cards are sitting on my desk at home. I am very very sorry that I have not been around to respond. I found out a couple weeks or a week and a half back, seems like an enternity ago, that my wife is expecting a baby. We went for a sonogram last week and found out that they are twins and there have been some problems and my wife has been in the hospital/at doctors offices ever since and I have not touched or done anything with my cards.

About the only thing I did do was take ALL my cards I have left up to the shop. The owner is a pretty good friend of mine and he has agreed to help me out and put all my stuff up for sale on ebay under my ebay ID. SO besides that, everyones stuff is just sitting at my house. I will try and take some time this weekend to process refunds because I have no idea when I will actually get some time to take the cards to the post office. For now my online trading days are long over as I am going to be having twins and a very sick wife which will keep me busy for a long time.

I am very sorry for the delays in everyhing and getting back to you and everyone else. I will try and process the refunds as quick as I can.

that was my thinking too, having paypal take care of it is much easier than him having to process a bunch of refunds himself.

Members online