Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dont know what to make of this

how you feel about this

• turned on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i don't laugh very easily, but man i'm cracking up
that chick looks like a 14 in blackjack, dont know if id hit it or not

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Sorry, but anyone who finds any of those girls attractive seriously needs to raise their standards concerning females. :lol:

With that said, glad to see the one won't be employed there any longer. You have to love some of the comments to that article lol "Greasey Gail and Sloppy Sue"...that was funny.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
That's exactly why I don't eat fast food. Plus, those girls just look like filthy ******.

LOL, I just saw that the other guy was from Xenia, OH. If anyone has seen Gummo, they will get why I think it's funny....and fitting.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
" I gave my wife a chicken,it had no bones"

Question is if it came down to it what would you rather eat..Chunky girls or questionable chicken product?

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
While seemingly gross, I really doubt anything terrible could happen to anyone eating there. They should be cleaning the sink with soap and bleach anyway before they wash things. Plus the water should be hot enough to kill whatever could make someone sick.

Of course that requires people to do their jobs properly, which judging by the picture, probably isn't happening. :lol:

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
What needs to be washed at KFC? They serve their food in plastic plates with plastic utensils. I'm sure the chicken comes frozen. I'm sure those girls were the thing most in need of a wash at that restaurant.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
ew on so many levels.

Kfc= ick. I don’t even know how they’re able to call their food ‘chicken’ + the thought of being in a kfc washer (or anything kfc)= nasty. As for the women, well, I guess if you eat @ kfc, you’d find them ‘hot’ :lol:

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not sure which definition of 'hot' those girls would fall under. Certainly not one I've heard.

I've never had KFC and this isn't likely to change that trend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts