Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bumgarner's in for Cain.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Slider is lookin good and so far throwin around 92 mph with his fastball.

Edit: his curveball/slurveball is pretty nasty, not sure why people think his secondary stuff SUCKS

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
darocker80 said:

Edit: his curveball/slurveball is pretty nasty, not sure why people think his secondary stuff SUCKS

LOL, because his secondary pitches are in fact, not very good. Good to see he's able to run it up to 92 in relief though.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
andyduke86 said:
darocker80 said:

LOL, because his secondary pitches are in fact, not very good. Good to see he's able to run it up to 92 in relief though.
and foed..bye

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
darocker80 said:
andyduke86 said:
darocker80 said:

and foed..bye

:lol: A little harsh man.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Jays_Cards said:
darocker80 said:
andyduke86 said:
darocker80 said:

and foed..bye

:lol: A little harsh man.
Nah i've been meaning to do it lol. Its not just this instance, i'd just rather not read any of his posts anymore. :lol:

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
darocker80 said:
andyduke86 said:
darocker80 said:

and foed..bye

I'm sorry that you are allergic to any reasonable observation about Bumgarner!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
andyduke86 said:
darocker80 said:
andyduke86 said:
darocker80 said:

and foed..bye

I'm sorry that you are allergic to any reasonable observation about Bumgarner!
I'm not, if you really wnat to know why i foed you, you can pm me.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Seiya said:
Really nice outing by Leblanc, sorry about hijacking the thread. :(
Its fine, he def pitched well today (even though it was against the Giants :). Bright future for him no? Now where is ruzud?

Also bumgarner now has a 1.80 ERA and 9K through 8.1 IP in his career now :p

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
darocker80 said:
Seiya said:
Its fine, he def pitched well today (even though it was against the Giants :). Bright future for him no? Now where is ruzud?

Doubt it, many other better arms in front of him.
About Rudzud, What do you think has been seen more, that Leblanc red or Britney's beaver shot? :lol:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Seiya said:
darocker80 said:
Seiya said:

About Rudzud, What do you think has been seen more, that Leblanc red or Britney's beaver shot? :lol:
Haha dunno.

What is the rotation looking like now?
Leblanc, Richard, Poreda?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
darocker80 said:
Seiya said:
darocker80 said:
Seiya said:

Haha dunno.

What is the rotation looking like now?
Leblanc, Richard, Poreda?
Poreda looks like a reliever, he has horrible control.
I think the rotation next year looks like this
Young(if healthy), Latos, Correia, Stauffer and Richard
Poreda, Gallagher, Leblanc, Geer and a ton of other guys will be in the mix too, i think.
If you're talking about current rotation its Correia, Leblanc, Ramos, Richard, Stauffer

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
I was at the game and watched Bumgarner warming up and he had a little extra tonight. His slider had much better bite tonight than I've seen this year and he was pumped in the Pen. Carried it over nicely into the game. Rumors of his demise are premature; I think he will be a good #5 next year and a top of the rotation guy (although he'll never be a #1 as long as he's on the same team as Lincecum) in a couple of years. His delivery is very deceptive and his release point is nasty; he also has a wonderful pick off move.
On a side note there were a ton of Giants fans in San Diego.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
seitas said:
I was at the game and watched Bumgarner warming up and he had a little extra tonight. His slider had much better bite tonight than I've seen this year and he was pumped in the Pen. Carried it over nicely into the game. Rumors of his demise are premature; I think he will be a good #5 next year and a top of the rotation guy (although he'll never be a #1 as long as he's on the same team as Lincecum) in a couple of years. His delivery is very deceptive and his release point is nasty; he also has a wonderful pick off move.
On a side note there were a ton of Giants fans in San Diego.
Ya there were, lol they kept on showing a guy with a homemade panda mask/helmet thing and this old lady (worker) pulled him off to the side. My guess she thought he was a terrorist :lol:

Members online