Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eli Manning Christens new Cowboy Stadium!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If it was indeed him, and what the Giants did was true, that's just classless. These guys are how old, get paid how much, and are supposed to be role models on sportsmanship?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Card Magnet said:
If it was indeed him, and what the Giants did was true, that's just classless. These guys are how old, get paid how much, and are supposed to be role models on sportsmanship?

ah c'mon lighten up a bit :lol: ;)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Card Magnet said:
Let me hang my jock strap on the wall in your bathroom, spit on your floor, and write on your wall :p

you are just mad that Eli did it to your team. Had it been Romo who did that at Giant stadium, you'd be loving it.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Card Magnet said:
Actually, I do think the spitting everywhere is a little classless by anybody, anywhere. That's just a little sick.

agree on that, i hate spitters as well. One of my jobs just put up signs that says "Spiiting is prohibited" because all these jerks where spitting all over the warehouse floor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts