Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another New Scouting Report on the Blog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Will Inman is now live. Just click the banner in my sig to check it out. Luke Hughes and Julio Borbon will be up tomorrow.

I really appreciate the positive feedback I've received from many of you about these scouts, and I hope you will continue to both read the reports and request new prospects for me to add to the list. Thanks

Wes

OG
Administrator
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Will Inman is now live. Just click the banner in my sig to check it out. Luke Hughes and Julio Borbon will be up tomorrow.

I really appreciate the positive feedback I've received from many of you about these scouts, and I hope you will continue to both read the reports and request new prospects for me to add to the list. Thanks

Just an FYI you only get paid one post per day so you may want to stagger them.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
LLWesMan said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Just an FYI you only get paid one post per day so you may want to stagger them.

I know, not my number one concern though...I'm trying to get people the quality scouts they want as soon as possible so that hopefully people will be interested to check my blog every day. Plus, it's just too fun to post for me to hold back my reports once they've been written ;)

Members online