Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

seahawks colts thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
21 3 at half...manning with 220 and 2 tds already.....i remember when people use to say the recievers made manning, obiously a joke i mean this guy is putting mvp numbers up again throwing to garcon and collie ha

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
This is the game im watching, i get all the Seahawks games since all my US stations come from Spokane. Where are you from kobearodlt?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
This is the game im watching, i get all the Seahawks games since all my US stations come from Spokane. Where are you from kobearodlt?

im not from seattle or anything im just checking the score out on espn

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
KOBEARODLT said:
G $MONEY$ said:

im not from seattle or anything im just checking the score out on espn

\ ahhh ok, i thought you might be from Washington state or something

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
G $MONEY$ said:
another TD for Indy. 28-3 now, they are laying a beating on the chickenhawks
You know 3 weeks ago there would have been at least 6-7 Seahawks fans posting in this post touting their team. Now that they're 1-3 they are nowhere to be seen.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Rickzcards said:
G $MONEY$ said:
You know 3 weeks ago there would have been at least 6-7 Seahawks fans posting in this post touting their team. Now that they're 1-3 they are nowhere to be seen.

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
That's cause they looked good in the draft, looked good in the pre-season and looked good Week 1 vs the Rams......
NOW THEY LOOK HORRIBLE LIKE LAST YEAR!

Oh well, still gotta root them on, could be worse, could be a Lions or a Raiders fan!

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
SeattlefantillIdie said:
Rickzcards said:
G $MONEY$ said:

That's cause they looked good in the draft, looked good in the pre-season and looked good Week 1 vs the Rams......

Oh well, still gotta root them on, could be worse, could be a Lions or a Raiders fan!

Lions are playing much better than the Seashawks

Colts looking real good so far this season MVP calibar season for Peyton life is good for us Colts fans

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Or a Titans fan.

SeattlefantillIdie said:
Rickzcards said:
G $MONEY$ said:

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
21 3 at half...manning with 220 and 2 tds already.....i remember when people use to say the recievers made manning, obiously a joke i mean this guy is putting mvp numbers up again throwing to garcon and collie ha
Manning is having his best year ever, IMO. He's been unbelievable. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's played 3 atrocious teams (Miami, Arizona and Seattle) and one we-don't-know-yet team (Jacksonville). They somehow manage to have only 3-4 legitimate games this year...vs NE, vs. Den, @ Balt, vs. NYJ, and 3 of those 4 are at home. That team has no business being less than 12-4.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
As a long time Colts fan, it was easier following Indy when they went 4-12 every year than when they 12-4. I have to say, I am worried about facing an 0-4 Tennessee team.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Don't forget the Titans. No matter how bad either team is, Colts/Titans almost always turns out to be a fantastic, down-to-the-wire game.

KandKCards said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Manning is having his best year ever, IMO. He's been unbelievable. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's played 3 atrocious teams (Miami, Arizona and Seattle) and one we-don't-know-yet team (Jacksonville). They somehow manage to have only 3-4 legitimate games this year...vs NE, vs. Den, @ Balt, vs. NYJ, and 3 of those 4 are at home. That team has no business being less than 12-4.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Rickzcards said:
G $MONEY$ said:

Still rooting for my team. We are not playing good football, simple as that. Not even bringing up injuries because the Seahawks ALWAYS have injuries. I don't care if they go 1-15, they are still my team and will be until the day I die.

Anyone know where we could get some linemen? ::facepalm:: Rob Sims out along with Jones and Locklear.