Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will TO finally blow up tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Can't blame him.

I'd say that you can. He gets paid money not just to perform on the field, but to be a professional. Kids look up to him, and he should be a positive role model for them. He should at the very least be able to hold his tongue until he's behind closed doors.

At least he's got a reception today. :lol:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
Edwards is playing like a guy who should be in the USFL or the CFL.

There was a guy on here last week that believed Trent Edwards is a (and I quote) "top tier" QB. This is also the same guy who is "heavily invested" in Pierre Thomas. :lol:

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
bigalexx said:
I hope so, that way the Bills can cut him and Hopefully the Cowboys can pick him back up.

No way, the WR's are fine. Just look at week one when Romo actually got the ball to them. Romo has been the problem.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
dfr52 said:
bigalexx said:
I hope so, that way the Bills can cut him and Hopefully the Cowboys can pick him back up.

No way, the WR's are fine. Just look at week one when Romo actually got the ball to them. Romo has been the problem.
Two words - Tampa Bay. How much was Romo and how much was the lack of pass defense?

If Romo goes in against a good D (sometimes even crappy), he crumbles. Of course QBs struggle against good defenses, but he goes beyond the struggle point.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
dfr52 said:
bigalexx said:

Like I said before. TO made Romo.

I don't know about that. Romo was just playing better.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
dfr52 said:
bigalexx said:

Two words - Tampa Bay. How much was Romo and how much was the lack of pass defense?

If Romo goes in against a good D (sometimes even crappy), he crumbles. Of course QBs struggle against good defenses, but he goes beyond the struggle point.

The Bucs aren't terrible as their record shows. I agree on Romo's struggle and a WR is in't going to improve his game.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
If there's anyone I'd love to see ride off into the sunset on a couple seasons of futility it is Owens.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
dfr52 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
dfr52 said:
bigalexx said:

Like I said before. TO made Romo.

I don't know about that. Romo was just playing better.

so he just all of a sudden started playing bad? TO had ALOT to do with romos sucess at qb

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts