Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to see Favre broken tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Tonight I am an Aaron Rogers fan. I want to see the Packers completely destroy Brett Favre. I want that bitch broken mentally and physically. After all that dudes ******** the last 5 years I would love nothing more than to see him have a terrible game tonight against his former team. We all know that he only came back to stick it to Green Bay, and it would be sweet justice for the Packers to beat Favre down, and for Rogers to shine in the spotlight. Favre is the one who was screwing over the Packers year in and year out because he didn`t want any part of offseason workouts and training camps, then HE has the audacity to feel like the Packers wronged HIM somehow? That is mind blowing. They just got sick of his crap, and I cannot blame them. Damn I have hated Favre since like the 5th grade. And I am 27 now. Lets go Packers! DESTROY FAVRE! Break his will!

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Tonight I am an Aaron Rogers fan. I want to see the Packers completely destroy Brett Favre. I want that bitch broken mentally and physically. After all that dudes *censor* the last 5 years I would love nothing more than to see him have a terrible game tonight against his former team. We all know that he only came back to stick it to Green Bay, and it would be sweet justice for the Packers to beat Favre down, and for Rogers to shine in the spotlight. Favre is the one who was screwing over the Packers year in and year out because he didn`t want any part of offseason workouts and training camps, then HE has the audacity to feel like the Packers wronged HIM somehow? That is mind blowing. They just got sick of his crap, and I cannot blame them. Damn I have hated Favre since like the 5th grade. And I am 27 now. Lets go Packers! DESTROY FAVRE! Break his will!

I bet Brett Favre is so hurt that sam banks dont like him...haha

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Tell us how you really feel Sam...

I hope Favre goes back to his interception throwing ways tonight.

The commercials really bother me when they say "Brett Favre and the Vikings take on _______ and the ______". Like the commercials during last night's Steelers game. This is AP's team if anybody. It should be "Peterson and the Vikings".

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I want it to be proven that Pujol5 is 4 years older than he says he is, but that is not going to happen either Sammy

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I really don't know what I'm more tired of hearing, the Favre hatred or Favre himself. Leaning more and more towards the Favre hatred.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Sam Banks said:
I believe that it is more than warrented though. The guy deserves all the knocks against him.

Why is the hatred warrented? If it wasn't for Brett Favre the packers would have been a has-been team like they were from the 70's thru the time he got there...yes you had the wonderful QB's, Lynn Dickey, The Magic Man, Anthony Dilwig, Randy White, David Whitehurst, Scott Hunter, John Hadl....you get the picture...the packers haven't had a QB worth a damn since Bart Starr in his last year 1970...then comes along Brett Favre and he put the packers on his back for 16 years...yes they have a decent young qb now (Rodgers) but he hasn't proven anything yet as its too soon in his career. This is all coming from a Bears fan who hates the packers like no other but have always and will always have much respect for Brett Favre and what he has done for the game of football. Fans don't run the game, never have and never will.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Hey Sam Terry Bradshaw feels the same way:

[youtube:1kolf3li]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIOYuK5Ztw[/youtube:1kolf3li]

SOONERCOWBOY

Aug 24, 2008
I'm not a big Favre fan either. He ****** the Green Bay Packers and football fans around the past couple of years. I will give it to him though that Monday Night game after his dad died was stuff that legends are made of. But recently I think this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDhi06XIAM
pretty much sums it up how stupid he looked.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That Allen dude is seriously a ******* beast. Seemed like everytime I turned the channel back to MNF he had his arms streatched out posing after a big play.

And I can`t say I am surprised Favre stepped up. He ALWAYS DOES, and I hate it! Not surprising at all, but I don`t like it. He has always risen to the occasion, and tonight was no different. Here`s hoping his trip to Lambeau goes better for the Packers.

I refuse to give him anymore props than just admitting what happened. And even that is hard for me to do.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Man, how can anyonre be rippin on Favre right now? The guy can still play...
...A hell of alot better than Tony Romo!

Latest posts