Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stephen Strasburg Debut????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AthleticConnections

Dec 19, 2008
Heard this on ESPN last night that his debut in the Florida Instructional League would be televised. Anyone know what time this will be going on, or did I already miss it?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I just heard a blip at the end of Sposrtscenter this morning and they said his debut would be shown "today on Sportscenter." I don't know if that means they'll cut in live or just show tape of it.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
smapdi said:
I just heard a blip at the end of Sposrtscenter this morning and they said his debut would be shown "today on Sportscenter." I don't know if that means they'll cut in live or just show tape of it.

They are showing it now on Sportscenter. I dont know if it is a look-in or if it will stay on.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Jaypers said:
Jays_Cards said:
1-2-3 first inning with 2ks.

Damn....wish I wasn't at work right now.

They only showed his first inning and the camera angle was atrocious. It was nearly impossible how to tell how he looked, but his fastball was definitely popping the catcher's mitt.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Just gave up "a few hits and a run". Im not sure how many hits, but it sounds like they hit him around a little.

Members online