Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone receive cards yet from jeffv96master's contest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i won a contest from him and then sent along about 17 more cards and paid in the order. anyone receive cards from him yet? haven't heard back from him in 2 weeks.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
This contest was held in June. I sent in a card as well and have not received it. I tried contacting him on multiple occasions. Hopefully everything is alright.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
He always seemed like a real wholesome down to earth kind of fellow. Seems it was just a ploy to get free cards. When are you guys going to get the police involved?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
miguelcabrera said:
He always seemed like a real wholesome down to earth kind of fellow. Seems it was just a ploy to get free cards. When are you guys going to get the police involved?

dude

shut up

there isn't anything to suggest it's a ploy to get free cards

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:

really?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
All In Cards said:
miguelcabrera said:

really?

no, but if it has been since june there is a chance it was a scam (really to that part)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
miguelcabrera said:
All In Cards said:
miguelcabrera said:

really?

no, but if it has been since june there is a chance it was a scam (really to that part)

who said anything about june?

the only date JO gave was 2 weeks ago

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
cgilmo said:
who said anything about june?

the only date JO gave was 2 weeks ago

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46646

Contest was made May 30th. Cards were to be received by Jeff by June 19th:

Free gradings are going on an order June 19th, 45 day $5 bulk sub,,,, so you have about 3 weeks to send me the card(s)

45 Days from the original sent date falls sometime in the beginning of August.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
I DID NOT MAKE THIS TO CALL OUT JEFF... I WAS JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE HAS HEARD FROM HIM

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
Guys don't jump to such crazy conclusion, Jeff is a standup guy, and is not scamming anyone. I speak to him regularly, and can assure anyone he is not scamming or anything that was suggesting in the thread. He is just very busy with life and personal obligations. I believe that George above has already PM'd him.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
He may be a standup guy but he has had 45 days to get it done. We all can agree that he easily could have found one hour in those 45 days to take care of this.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
miguelcabrera said:

Who the hell left you back on. ::facepalm::

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
moxacaine said:
miguelcabrera said:

Who the hell left you back on. ::facepalm::

This is nothing compared to what he said to me earlier today

Members online

Latest posts