Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jack Johnson.... not a bad start eh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
So once I reeled in a steal of a deal on his Premier auto/dual patch, and being too attached to move it...... I started to collect Jack Johnson.

In the past couple weeks I've gotten some cool stuff in and it's lookin good so far. I'm not by any means trying to be a completist on JJ but I'd like to get as much stuff as possible.

100_1784.jpg

JJArtifacts-RedHot.jpg

JohnsonFutureWatch.jpg

Terry

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
jarcar said:
Great cards. I really like the Premier auto patch rc and the SPA, great cards. His auto is very nice especially for a young guy.

Thanks. His sig was a big reason I bid on the Premier.. Nice auto+Nice patches+Low Price= BUY! BUY! BUY!

Autismic said:
nice pickups terry..I really hate that UD uses photoshoot jsy's in hi-end products...some nice patches..Kings jsy has nice patches

Thanks. I was a little irked to see they were all photoshoot worn, but hey they still look awesome. All his new stuff should hopefully be of the used variety.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
nice start Terry. I really like the O-Pee-Chee Premier patch card and the SP Authentic Future Watch Autograph rookie.

Members online