Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steal of the day... $20,000 Culpepper card with fingerprint!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
You get 200 in ebay bucks if you hit the BIN, what a DEAL!! You can also use that print to frame the guy for murder if you find out its his.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Ok im going to buy a card of some one who is acctually good an do this maybe ill make some cash from that kind of an idiot.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I WANT IT!

I actually do believe him. Why would he put a print on a scrub card like Culpepper base Topps?

But why would Culpepper have his print on a card he didnt even auto?

totran

Mar 25, 2009
Card Magnet said:
He's not saying it's Culpepper's fingerprint. He's saying it's from whoever made the card.

then why would you care? who cares if barry lefquize the print machine operator touched your card and left a print?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
This card is worth a lot of $$$$ because it is the only card on Earth like it.
There's your answer. These finger print cards are rather common throughout the universe, but this is the first to hit Earth. The card probably costs so much due to the shipping costs the buyer had to pay to get it sent from outer space.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Bornagaincollector said:
I could see MiguelCabrera buying the card and posting it in the weekend pickup thread! :lol: :shock:
Actually this is the next step in card faking for Burge. He's probably already putting his prints on some base cards as I type this ::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts