Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So Whats Your Opinons On Mike Montgomery?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Don't know too much about him, however I know this card can be had CHEAP!
LogansCards1247.jpg

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
(This will sound like a manufactured response that could be used for any prospect...) He's got potential! (On a side not, I'm currently buying!) :D

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
I picked up his red refractor auto from the Beckett Marketplace a week ago for $125.00 which I thought was a good price.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I just pulled a chrome auto and a ref auto on successive boxes, and I wasn't thrilled. Good if you buy, sucks if you pull him imo. And, yes they're available.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
He'll be fine. This is just another case of where prospectors want everything to go right when they want it.

Same thing for Martin Perez who I still believe will be a solid pitcher as well.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
sheetskout said:
He'll be fine. This is just another case of where prospectors want everything to go right when they want it.

Same thing for Martin Perez who I still believe will be a solid pitcher as well.

Agreed on both of these pitchers. Many scouts still believe Martin Perez has the stuff to be a #1, and #2 at the worst. Both of them are very young and have front of the rotation "stuff".

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Well, I am hoping he turns out to be a stud. But, I am biased, as I pulled this back when the product first went live, got it graded, and still have it (I believe Jaypers still has his, too, also with the same grade):

MikeMontgomeryRedRefAuto.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
fsulevine said:
Well, I am hoping he turns out to be a stud. But, I am biased, as I pulled this back when the product first went live, got it graded, and still have it (I believe Jaypers still has his, too, also with the same grade):

AWESOME card!

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Keyser Soze said:
fsulevine said:

AWESOME card!

Thank you! Believe it or not, it was the first red refractor I ever pulled! Still waiting to pull my first ever Superfractor... would be quite nice if the first ever Superfractor I pull is also an auto!

Members online