Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My POH 500 HR Club Auto Win ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
Posted this in the Griffey thread but thought I would share, I really do not like the Ballpark stuff but there was one card I wanted as soon as I saw the sell sheets. The single signed POH Autos just never pop up or cost an arm and a leg.. Enjoy

PS. Before any of the buzzkill posters post. Yes, I know sticker autos suck compared to on card, but hey what can you do

griffpoh1.jpg

It will go well with this one too :D

griffeypoh2.jpg

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Nice! However I don't understand why Griffey is pictured with the Mariners since he hit #500 with the Reds.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Reds in 2009 said:
Nice! However I don't understand why Griffey is pictured with the Mariners since he hit #500 with the Reds.

Because he will always be known as a Mariner. idk if any other players in the set hit their 500th on a different team than their "known" team

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
mredsox89 said:
Because he will always be known as a Mariner. idk if any other players in the set hit their 500th on a different team than their "known" team

Frank Thomas hit his with the Blue Jays.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Reds in 2009 said:
mredsox89 said:

Is he pictured as a Blue Jay or White sox? It was the only legit reason I could come up with, lol

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
mredsox89 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
mredsox89 said:

Is he pictured as a Blue Jay or White sox? It was the only legit reason I could come up with, lol

He is pictured with the Blue Jays:

2agpd0.jpg

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":1ad4hpbj]
mredsox89 said:

2agpd0.jpg[/quote:1ad4hpbj]

Kind of makes sense though no?

Great card too bad Reggie is such a ******! ....but still a ridiculous card, I want to see 10 in your signature at some point!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
Reds in 2009 said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":1hjn3o02]
mredsox89 said:

2agpd0.jpg

Kind of makes sense though no?

Great card too bad Reggie is such a ******! ....but still a ridiculous card, I want to see 10 in your signature at some point![/quote:1hjn3o02]

Yea, then i really don't understand why Griffey is pictured in a Mariners uniform

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
mredsox89 said:

If I'm not mistaken, Reggie hit his with the Angels, and is pictured as a Yankee (at least on the card in this post).

Members online

Latest posts