Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My recent mail - gamer, 1/1, and some jersey #s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
So I wanted to save some money and not buy anything for a month and pretty much did that. During that time, I sold some other stuff and got these in with the cash:

James Davis UD Draft 1/125 - jersey number!
JDavis1.jpg

Chansi Stuckey UD Draft Gold /99 - last one I needed from the set and not damaged just crappy penny sleave
StuckeyDPPGold.jpg

Henne Hit Gold auto 7/250 - jersey number
HenneHitGold7.jpg

Marlin Jackson Leaf Limited Platinum 1/1
MJacksonLLPlat.jpg

and now, the real A-Train pickup. He is by far my favorite Wolverine. So I was on a game used site and thought, eh :eh:, why not see if someone was trying to unload anything of him or a couple other guys and by far this deal was too good to pass up. Granted it is a Cowboys jersey, but shows some real nice wear in the numbers.

100_2305.jpg
100_2307.jpg

Prova Group COA
100_2306.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Sweet Cowboys jersey. Is there some type of added mesh below the NFL shield, nice elastic custom hem on it.

It is some sort of material sewn around with a hole sewn in so that the jersey can be tied down to the shoulder pads I would assume.

Thanks everyone!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Nice stuff! As a fellow Michigan fan, I am jealous that I missed that Marlin Jackson. Did you get it on ebay? If you ever decide to trade or sell it, send me a PM.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Junior Griffey said:
Nice stuff! As a fellow Michigan fan, I am jealous that I missed that Marlin Jackson. Did you get it on ebay? If you ever decide to trade or sell it, send me a PM.

Yeah, it was on ebay last week. I am not a huge fan of it in a PSA slab, but have no intentions on busting it out right now.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Brad said:
Junior Griffey said:

Yeah, it was on ebay last week. I am not a huge fan of it in a PSA slab, but have no intentions on busting it out right now.

He's not one of the guys I regularly search, but I do check on his stuff every now and then. Guess I should start doing it a little more often. Here's my only 1/1 of his.

1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts