Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's ready for the AFL to begin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Any locals doing a deal on dozen/single OMLB's?

I cannot wait to see Strausburg, Heyward etc!!!!!!! :D

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I was juggling my schedule around earlier this week, insuring that I'd have certain game days off - and we came up with a pretty good plan, getting me to at least 20 games.
Then I lost what I wrote down, and don't even want to do it all over again. So I'm going to wing it.
Will be getting the season pass though.
:)

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I can't wait to see if Mitch Canham actually gets to play, it looks like the 2 other catchers on his team are better and younger than he is.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I am. A few of the guys I'm invested in or follow will be making an appearance there.

Yonder Alonso--Saguaros
Dustin Richardson--Solar Sox
Luis Exposito--Solar Sox
Jemile Weeks--Desert Dogs

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
bighurtcollector said:
i'm local, i'm going tusday afternoon and night....are you going to the afl cookout Monday night?

There's a cookout? Hmmmm.... When does that start and where's the location?

I'll be at a lot of the Solar Sox games. :ugeek:

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
Pastretta said:
bighurtcollector said:
i'm local, i'm going tusday afternoon and night....are you going to the afl cookout Monday night?

Cookout is Monday night at 630-800 at mesa....check out www.playballexperience.com and click on the rising stars cookout link for tickets

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
bighurtcollector said:
Pastretta said:
bighurtcollector said:

Cookout is Monday night at 630-800 at mesa....check out http://www.playballexperience.com and click on the rising stars cookout link for tickets

Sweet....Thanks a lot for the link! I'm gonna try and make it out there for sure!!!

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
no problem, i'll be there for sure....not sure who the 15 prospects are yet but the fall league says "you won't be dissapointed" and for the HOF'er they say there will be 2-3 local HOF'ers so i'm thinking Jenkins, & killebrew may be some but as soon as I find out i'll post for sure who they are

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
bighurtcollector said:
no problem, i'll be there for sure....not sure who the 15 prospects are yet but the fall league says "you won't be dissapointed" and for the HOF'er they say there will be 2-3 local HOF'ers so i'm thinking Jenkins, & killebrew may be some but as soon as I find out i'll post for sure who they are

Looks like the fundraiser was canceled

CANCELED

Members online

Latest posts