Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mid-90's Tribe Collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Curious who collects Indians from the Jacob's Field era, and not just the bigger names once they left. Guys like Lofton, Thome, Alomar, Vizquel, Belle, etc. Anyone?

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
Ironically I never collected any Indians players and I grew up in NE Ohio. I guess because they were terrible when I started collecting around 1987. I do have a 1997 Pinnacle X-press metal works of Manny Ramirez (Bronze) and Kenny Lofton (Gold).

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Bornagaincollector said:
I collect Albert Belle cards,but they don't have to be in a Indians Uniform.Whats your Question?

Ah, just identifying who's still collecting the guys from that era. I've got a bunch of cards of a lot of them, including Belle. I'll work up a list and get to you.

I'm also EXTREMELY interested in finding cards of other players that contain Vizquel, whether pictured in the background or even simply listed in text on the back.

Members online

Latest posts