Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For those who have bought from Burbanks,I have a question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
How many of you have ordered something without a scan and was happy or not happy with condition of card?

I'm asking because for over a year now i have been looking for a p.c item with no luck.Well today i see that Burbanks has it and i'm tempted to get it. :shock:

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
I have bought probably 50-100 from Burbank on beckett and ebay over the years, always without scans. Condition definitely isn't their forte. I have never recieved anything in horrible condition but small dinged corners or a bit of edge chipping were a bit more common than I would have liked to see. If ordering 1 card shipping shouldn't be a problem but when you order 2-5 they seem to stuff as many cards into 1 toploader that they can (Most were commons or small inserts so not a huge issue). But on the larger dollar items I started requesting individual toploaders and penny sleeves and I haven't had a problem since. If it is a higher dollar item I wouldn't be worried about condition none of the higher end cards have ever had any issues.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I plan on sending most of the cards from them to PSA for one of my sets.

If it is a condition sensitive set you never know. Most of their new stuff came from a large estate.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I bought a purple Crusade and was overall happy with the transaction. The card did have a small ding on a corner, but I can't complain considering this is the second one in 3 years I've seen.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
You can email them and most of the time they will scan it for you. I bought a Charles Barkley auto and asked for a scan and they produce one no problems. Email them.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I haven't had problems with them personally. Condition has always been great, and never recieved a package with more than 1 card per toploader

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I've bought from them several times and you can pretty much count on a dinged corner. They'll just tell you to send it back when you call them about it.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I have bought $1000+ from them in the last month or so, and the cards I got were all fine. The only card that had any sort of issues was the Biggio Precious Metal Gems, but that set is notorious for being condition sensitive.

I am a big fan of Burbank and I think they are great for the hobby. You have to pay if you want the cards you just won't see surface for many years, if that.

My experience is completely an A+ with them.

Members online

Latest posts