Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dez Bryant declared ineligible by NCAA...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Something interactions with a former NFL player(Dieon Sanders). It sucks for him, but as a Missouri fan, I love it as we play them next week!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
He was punished for lying, not for meeting with Deion. Thats not to say he wouldn't have been punished if he had just admitted it when asked at the beginning of the season.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Another ridiculous move by the NCAA. If any other employer or regulating agency pulled the crap they do, it would never fly. It's only a matter of time until someone gets some powerful lawyers to take them down. I'm so glad Andrew Oliver was successful in his case. No one has the right to deprive people/players of their right to legal representation, which is what the NCAA has long tried to do. Good thing Oliver didn't lay down for it. Hopefully Bryant stands up for his rights.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
andyduke86 said:
Another ridiculous move by the NCAA. If any other employer or regulating agency pulled the crap they do, it would never fly. It's only a matter of time until someone gets some powerful lawyers to take them down. I'm so glad Andrew Oliver was successful in his case. No one has the right to deprive people/players of their right to legal representation, which is what the NCAA has long tried to do. Good thing Oliver didn't lay down for it. Hopefully Bryant stands up for his rights.

I don't get what the NCAA did wrong in this case? He's the one who chose to not follow the rules/guidelines.

Members online

Latest posts