Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last regular season game (Red Sox vs Indians) what an experi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
So, living in Boston right now, I decided to go to the last regular season game for the Red Sox when the Indians were in town. It turned out to be an experience of a lifetime.
First off I got a ball that was used by Indians SP Ohka during the pregame warmup near the pen, got it signed by former Cardinal Chris Perez.

Anyways, it's my second Sox game at Fenway and turned out to to be a great one with lots of home runs and a Sox win.
Here was the best part, it was fan appreciation day and kids got to run the bases after the game, I waited it line to get on the field and run also,turned out to be an experience of a lifetime. The wait was def well worth it.

DSC04807.jpg
DSC04797.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Very nice but I thought you had to be under 11 to run the bases. But hey your still someone's kid I guess .

So you stole some dirt when you where on the field

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Nice picture!! ....hoping to see dirt on the knees of your pants after you came sliding into home though ;)

Glad you had a great time at Fenway. I'm going on Monday!!

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
yeah the atmosphere at red sox game is unbelievable compared to the boring royals games I'm so used to.
I was one of the bigger people to run but hey, there was no way I was going to pass the opportunity to run the bases at Fenway, things like this don't happen to often.

Members online

Latest posts