Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which AP would you rather have...

Which of these three APs would you like to have?

• A. 2007 UD Exquisite Auto Patch /99 ($1300).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Which of these three would you rather have, considering what you have to pay for them...

...and why?

(I think the one sale of the 09/10 for $1400 is a fluke, ones at auction should go for considerably less. If they do stay above an actual Exquisite rookie over time, I think my head might explode).

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
The exquisite RC is the exquisite RC, no doubt. However, there are a lot of factors. First, is the auto a good example, and how does the patch look. The basketball is a redemption, and the SPA is a parallel.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
The Exquisite RC without even having to think about it. The SPA is a parallel, and although it may hold value, it's still a parallel. The basketball card is about as relevant to me as a TTM card would be. It's not from a football product and is nothing but a basketball gimmick card IMO.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
lumm0x said:
The Exquisite RC without even having to think about it. The SPA is a parallel, and although it may hold value, it's still a parallel. The basketball card is about as relevant to me as a TTM card would be. It's not from a football product and is nothing but a basketball gimmick card IMO.

Agreed 100% :cool:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
voted sp Gold. Auto is normally bigger. Both are event worn so I would rather have the bigger auto. Plus 07 Exquiste is a horrible design.,

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Also went with the SP Gold, much rarer card and beautiful design. Exq just doesn't do it for me.

Kevin

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
How about the Exquisite gold?

k49wt4.jpg

I voted Exquisite. I actually don't mind the 2007 design. Its not as nice as 2006 Exquisite, but its still visually appealing to me. You really can't go wrong with either.

What is the "best" or most popular RC these days anyways? Is it still SP Authentic? or has Exquisite taken over?