Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you buy this card?? Need help read my 2nd post!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
This card has been on ebay before and the seller wouldnt budge from $150. Obviously I am a huge Melancon collector and this card is a 1/1 that I really want! I think the price is still a little high and it doesnt have a best offer option. If you were a player collector and a 1/1 card was on ebay BIN but you thought the price was too high, would you buy it anyway? I dont see the seller going any lower than this either. I dont know what to do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARK-MELANCON-2008- ... 1e589bbdca

Re: Would you buy this card??

You wrote that the seller wouldn't budge from $150 but the link shows the card at $85. If you collect him, this is the only chance you'll have to get it. It's not like there's another one that will show up later.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008

No one can tell you how much to pay for it. You're probably the only guy in the world that collects Melancon. I paid a bit under $50 for my yellow Weathers sterling plate from '07, and I'm the only guy that collected him really. If that helps at all, there you go.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island

ok I talked him down to $75 if we do it off ebay and I only have $60.60 in my paypal account.
Are there any generous people on this board who want to lend me $16 for like a week? :D

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

numba1yankeefan said:
ok I talked him down to $75 if we do it off ebay and I only have $60.60 in my paypal account.
Are there any generous people on this board who want to lend me $16 for like a week? :D

PM sent.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
You said he would not budge from 150. It is showing as an 85 dollar BIN. I would just buy it as it is not going to get much cheaper than that.

Members online

Latest posts