Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huh? I thought Michael Inoa is a redemption auto? It is, but

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
In like box 2 of my case break i pulled an Inoa Refractor Auto REDEMPTION. Fast forward 7 boxes to box 9. I just pulled an Inoa Chrome Auto non-redemption. Are some being redemptions and others not, or is this the first time someone has pulled a non-redemption auto of him.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Speaking of Inoa's live autos, his EEE Black Status 1/1 Auto just sold for about $333.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
This might of been discussed before, but has anyone noticed that the card # on the back of Beckham and
Inoa are stickers?

Kevin

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
This might of been discussed before, but has anyone noticed that the card # on the back of Beckham and
Inoa are stickers?

Kevin
Kevin-
Don't worry, they are NOT stickers, not sure on Jeremy Beckham, sorry.

JG

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
schmidtfan20 said:
Inoa are stickers?

Kevin

Yea, the #'s got screwed up with the additions of base cards, or something like that, and Topps put stickers over the origional # instead of producing new cards with new #'s...

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
There have been quite a few base Inoa autos on eBay but I haven't seen a live parallel yet (ref, blue ref, etc).

Members online