Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else annoyed by the playoff schedule?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Listen, I know TV money/ratings drive the schedule and the TV peoples' voice is very loud, but this scheduling is insane.

First, the Twins play the "play-in" game, then have to travel east that nite for a game less than 24 hours later.
Second,there are no Sat. afternoon games.
Third, the Phils-Rocks series (destined to be cold in Colorado anyway) is being played late at nite both Sat. and Sun. @ 9:30 and 10:30 ET.
Fourth, on Monday (if necessary) Minnesota is the early game and Boston the late game.

Just wondering if anyone else is annoyed as much as me?

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
gt2590 said:
Listen, I know TV money/ratings drive the schedule and the TV peoples' voice is very loud, but this scheduling is insane.

First, the Twins play the "play-in" game, then have to travel east that nite for a game less than 24 hours later.
Second,there are no Sat. afternoon games.
Third, the Phils-Rocks series (destined to be cold in Colorado anyway) is being played late at nite both Sat. and Sun. @ 9:30 and 10:30 ET.
Fourth, on Monday (if necessary) Minnesota is the early game and Boston the late game.

Just wondering if anyone else is annoyed as much as me?

...yes, assuming the Sox have a game I'll be there and facing a 3 hour ride home after!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
well Saturday you have college football and Sunday you have the NFL. So nothing they could do about the tv times.

Members online

Latest posts