Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sam Bradford starts Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I don't agree with it. I think they should save him for the UT game. Probably doesn't matter either way though. UT will beat them.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I say let him enjoy a game before they play texas an the line cant block an he gets hurt again

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I hate to dump on Baylor, but without Griffin, they're not much better than OU's 2nd team he's faced in practice already. Get him in the groove a little, let him test his arm, and then pull him for the River game.

SOONERCOWBOY

Aug 24, 2008
I think he has to play sometime this year to prove the NFL that he is still able to play effectively. I wished he and Grisham would have turned pro because I had a bad feeling that they were making the wrong choice to come back to play another year. Both would have been 1st round draft picks but who knows now. My wife works with Bradford's mom and she told be that his mom has been kinda in the dumps lately. I think she might feel bad that she didn't recommend he go pro. The Sooners season is pretty much done even though the two games they lost were by 7 points. The still will be missing their #1 pass catcher in Grisham and now Broyles our #2 pass catcher is out. Only thing to they can do this year is ruin some other teams season.

Members online

Latest posts