Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, I made my 1st Custom Cut Signature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
And it turned out like this:

scan0015.jpg

I had 5 of these, so I said what the heck, and made it. It is not the size of a regular card, but the size of a 3x5 IC.

Needless to say, I am very pleased!

A huge thanks to John (stalways94) for walking me through step by step to make this, thanks bud!

All constructive comments welcome! Whether Positive, or Negative!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Although the effort is there, it looks too much like the ones John makes. I understand he helped you, but get creative with the next one. My opinion. Good job, though.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
IndyMann said:
Although the effort is there, it looks too much like the ones John makes. I understand he helped you, but get creative with the next one. My opinion. Good job, though.

I completely agree. I just wanted to get 1 under my belt before I get really creative :)

Thanks for the comment and thoughts though!!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
imac220 said:
IndyMann said:

I completely agree. I just wanted to get 1 under my belt before I get really creative :)

Thanks for the comment and thoughts though!!
Good luck with the rest.

Members online