Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If the draft were tomorrow, who would be the first 5 picks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
If the draft were this week and these 0-4 teams were to pick in this order, who would they take?

#1 - St. Louis Rams
#2 - Kansas City Chiefs
#3 - Cleveland Browns
#4 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
#5 - Tennessee Titans

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Rickzcards said:
If the draft were this week and these 0-4 teams were to pick in this order, who would they take?

#1 - St. Louis Rams
#2 - Kansas City Chiefs
#3 - Cleveland Browns
#4 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
#5 - Tennessee Titans

#1 Rams take Sam Bradford
#2 KC Chiefs take Eric Berry
#3 Browns Take Jake Locker
#4 Tampa Bay takes SUH from nebraska
#5 Titans take Taylor Mays USC

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I like Ryo's list, except I've got Browns taking RB, and I like Spiller from Clemson, although McKnight might be allowed to be included.

Remember, there may be a record number of underclassmen in this draft because of the threat of a rookie cap in 2011.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
gt2590 said:
I like Ryo's list, except I've got Browns taking RB, and I like Spiller from Clemson, although McKnight might be allowed to be included.

Remember, there may be a record number of underclassmen in this draft because of the threat of a rookie cap in 2011.
Spiller is a great player, but not a top 5 guy, plus the Browns seem to be done with DA and Quinn. Though, I would love to see Thunder and Lighting back together in the NFL. Spiller still has to prove this year that he can carry the load enough while still breaking big plays. His turf toe injury is hampering him so he will need to let that heal before the combine too.

Members online

Latest posts