Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ANGELS SWEEP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
you can all thank me mr loser, as i had the sox in the series and 100 on them today, and since i am the unluckiest most cursed person whoever lived, there was no way i would win a bet that had 2 outs in the 9th and an 0-2 count on a loser like aybar and papelsht on the mound. all non red sox fans, your welcome.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Great sweep for the Angels. Funny story, I have a Clay Buccholz auto RC ending today on ebay. As of this morning I had 13 watchers, 21 by the 7th inning, and now that it's over I'm down to 2.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Bosox3 said:
rookieautos said:
Good try Red Sox, maybe next year. Hahaha.
:D :D :D :D :D

The funnier thing will be the yanks not winning ...whats next for them..400 mill?
hahaha

agreed, yanks have 0 % chance of beating the angels, if mathematically possible, they have less than 0 % chance.
of course i will be betting the angels heavy, so based on me being cursed, ya never know.

weavermania

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
Bosox3 said:
rookieautos said:

The funnier thing will be the yanks not winning ...whats next for them..400 mill?
hahaha

agreed, yanks have 0 % chance of beating the angels, if mathematically possible, they have less than 0 % chance.
of course i will be betting the angels heavy, so based on me being cursed, ya never know.
Please don't. ;)

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
weavermania said:
boomo said:
Bosox3 said:
rookieautos said:

hahaha

Please don't. ;)

well, i would be willing to take payoffs to keep me from betting.