Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Denver vs. New England

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Didn't see a thread yet and figured this was one of the biggest games of the day.....so here you go.

Denver moving the ball on NE already......I think the Defense is distracted by those socks :oops:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Nice end of the half drive by Brady and the Pats, finding Watson wide open in the endzone for the TD. 17-7 with 5 seconds to go in the first half. Very competitive game right now.

Edit: He gets 3 points on Yahoo, im going against him ::facepalm::

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Moss with the INT off Orton to end the half on a hail mary. Moss has 1 more catch from Orton than he does from Brady. Does he get fantasy points for that, lol

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Man I was getting sick of hearing "Wildhorse" formation.....especially after the numerous teams that have tried it before, without replicating the success of Miami........but this is the first time seeing Denver, and I have to admit, I like the wrinkle where they line up, get the defense to realign and then bring Orton in motion back under center.

I was thinking that after Week 1 I think most of us (myself included) kind of thought the Den/Cinn. game was a horrid game between two of the leagues worst teams with Denver getting lucky.....funny how things change, as it's Cinn.'s only loss, and win or lose I think Denver is showing that they're for real today.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
He threw the flag before the "taunt" so it couldn't have been for taunting unless Meriweather said something. Regardless, the Patriots secondary is beaten once again. Time for Tom to finish this off

Dell Sportcards

Feb 24, 2009
Hanover PA
I think funny how Dawkins always leads with his helmet that schould be 15 yard foul every time he does it. A huge cheap shot on Welker as well...just hope one day someone is able to do it to him

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
regardless how this game plays out...brady needs to spend a little less time with his super model and a little more time throwing to his receivers...it is pretty sad how many wide open guys he has missed.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
KOBEARODLT said:
regardless how this game plays out...brady needs to spend a little less time with his super model and a little more time throwing to his receivers...it is pretty sad how many wide open guys he has missed.

He's clearly not comfortable yet in the pocket and pushing off that reconstructed knee. It's just going to take time, it he might not be at 100% until next season. He has missed WR's all season long but he is improving as a whole

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
ffgameman said:
Are the Pats going down?

yeah and all the pats fans can flame me if they want but this one is on brady...missed so many open receivers its not even funny.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I didn't watch much of the game but I have noticed that Brady doesn't seem like Brady.

KOBEARODLT said:
ffgameman said:
Are the Pats going down?

yeah and all the pats fans can flame me if they want but this one is on brady...missed so many open receivers its not even funny.

Members online

Latest posts