Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cardinals/texans thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
blazers091 said:
AJ80 TD!! Let's see his cards go up in value

not gonna happen playing in houston...sorry

You must not follow A.Johnson's SV's on Ebay, because if you did you wouldn't have wrote what you did above (because as a matter of "fact", Andre's stuff went through the roof during his hot streak just last year...while he played in Houston...so did Mario Williams' stuff also, while in Houston)! ;) :D

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Just saw his second TD. He's a monster. He just shoved 3 people out of his way.

sad thing is it probably wont be shown on the highlights, imagine if the steelers or someone drafted him

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
AKA Coastal said:

Yeah that's what I was writing about above :D When I saw him catch it up the middle & with 3-4 Cardinals defensive player's between him & the goal, I immediately thought: "Damnit, we're going to end up running it in" (as I have AJ on several of my fantasy squad's & really wanted that 2nd TD)...AJ then ran into one defender & sent him flying, then onto the second defender & knocked him outta the way, & finally AJ basically just knocked that last defender into the endzone as he scored the TD! That TD was one of the toughest he's ever had to score!

Good game though I'd really have preferred a comeback win instead of this outcome! :D

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
AKA Coastal said:

sad thing is it probably wont be shown on the highlights, imagine if the steelers or someone drafted him

Yeah that could be said for most any team other than the "biggies", heck, just think what the hype would've been like around Fitz last year if he would've been drafted by the Giants instead of a team like the Cardinals!

Members online

Latest posts