Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My thoughts on the NFL this season.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
It sure does seem like a lot of teams regressed this year or maintained their incompetence.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I have to kind of agree. It does seem like many of the teams who should be decent/good are struggling. Many teams are now just the opposite of what they were the past year or two.

You have the defending champion Steelers winning/losing the game with a few minutes left in the 4th. Although, I'm used to seeing that happen. They are the worst full game team in the league.

The Cowboys are supposed to be crapping ice cream without TO, and they don't look good at all (I didn't expect them to be better without him though).

The Ravens lost to the Bengals! But the Bengals are doing good!?

At least there is some consistency - the Brows, Raiders, Rams, and Chiefs still suck. I hear they're going to be the new conference for the UFL next year...

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I tried to tell people that I thought the Bengals were going to be a good team this year. On paper, they have a lot of talent and they seemed to be coming together this year. I think they have a legitimate shot to compete for the AFC North title. Of course, they need to quit waiting until the last few seconds each game. If nothing else, it would be good for my heart if they quit doing that. :lol:

With that being said, we just finished Week 5. A few bad breaks or key injuries and the season can turn very quickly. We have Houston at home next week and Chicago the week after, then the Bye. If they can win just 1 of those and cruise into the Bye Week no worse than 5-2, I think this could be a really good season.

Coming out of the Bye they have Baltimore at home and Pittsburgh on the road, so hopefully they can rest up and come back ready for those 2 BIG games.

Members online

Latest posts